About CaseWare RCM
We are the good guys. Every year billions of dollars are laundered internationally, supporting drug trafficking, smuggling, fraud, extortion and corruption, enabling organized crime to continue their criminal activities. CaseWare RCM (alessa.caseware.com), a division of CaseWare International Inc., is one of the fastest-growing companies creating advanced and comprehensive technologies to combat financial crime.
Fighting financial crime using advanced data analytics is straight out of the movies: it’s thrilling, it’s challenging, and it’s incredibly rewarding to know you’re making a tangible difference in the world. The cutting-edge space of Anti-Money Laundering software and advanced analytics is being driven by some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Located in downtown Toronto, CaseWare RCM is in the midst of significant growth, and we are currently seeking an Account Manager who will join us.
About the Job
We are seeking a full time, Account Manager, reporting to the Director of Sales. You will be the primary contact and act as the owner for a portfolio customers. By growing overall customer satisfaction, you will support Alessa revenue growth through increased retention and increased product/service penetration. You will be responsible for client solution penetration and education, account monitoring, portfolio reporting and issue resolution ownership. You will build customized Business Review presentations which illustrate the client’s financial health.
As a customer advocate your primary focus will be to establish a trusted advisor relationship with customers and ensuring their continuous awareness of the value of their investment with CaseWare RCM. This will involve regular contact, remote and in person, with key customer stakeholders in both Risk/Compliance, IT & C-level, building credibility, strong relationships and maintaining ongoing open communication.
We are a growing team and this position could lead to other opportunities in our growing company.
What You Will Be Doing
- Understanding customers’ long-term goals and ensuring that their journey reflects CaseWare’s promise of superior experience and value.
- Guiding customers to maximize ROI through the adoption of software modules, features and functionality.
- Consistently communicate with decision-makers to understand their risk & compliance needs and business requirements
- Develop and maintain Customer Success Plans to understand the key objectives in using CaseWare, future organizational goals and objectives, value, pain points and/or challenges to be addressed.
- Co-ordinate and lead regular customer Business Reviews, promoting involvement from all key stakeholders and ensuring C-suite level involvement.
- Identify and execute business strategies that contribute to the key objectives of the position, retention, incremental revenue growth, reference ability, satisfaction, increased utilization, feature adoption, optimization and promotion of continuous renewals.
- Recognize and prioritize customer issues/concerns and coordinate with appropriate internal departments to provide response and/or solutions. Work closely with Support, Sales, Project Managers and Implementation teams as needed to provide a consultative approach to meeting customer needs.
- Promotes value to customers, identifying upsell opportunities.
- Prepare estimates/quotes/proposals for upsell opportunities such as upgrades, new modules, licenses, training and consulting.
- Assist with the coordination of customer-focused webinars, campaigns and conference events including attendance at conferences as they relate to your assigned customer vertical.
- Create and build relationships with existing customers to drive revenue growth and increase customer loyalty and product adoption
- Navigate and negotiate contract changes, upgrades, and amendments
- Maintain up to date records in Sales CRM; provide ongoing feedback on system use and opportunities for efficiencies
What You Need To Have:
- Superior customer engagement skills, demonstrating success in building and maintaining effective customer relationships, particularly with those in decision-making roles, Budget Managers and C Suite.
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs quickly and effectively
- Skilled in software training and/or demonstration experience
- Excellent internal relationship and rapport building skills.
- Proven planning and project management capabilities, strong analytical, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Experience with developing Customer Success Plans and managing Business Reviews.
- Ability to travel across North America up to 50% of the time
- Outstanding listening, oral and written communication skills.
- Solves problems using existing solutions; exercise judgment based on the analysis of multiple sources of information. Learn to identify ‘best practice.’
- Positive attitude and deep customer service orientation.
- Friendly and engaging, professional, reliable, responsive and proactive.
- Empathetic and caring approach with the ability to understand the viewpoint of others.
- Ability to excel in data-driven, metrics-oriented environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high volume of activities with varying priorities.
We offer a very competitive base salary and uncapped commissions.
We encourage candor, collaboration and possibility thinking. To give you an idea of what we mean, here are our core values:
- Have fun creating great customer experiences
- Your work is a reflection of you
- Celebrate us all the time
- Ego is the enemy
- Impossible – What’s that?
- S* happens – adjust and learn
- Don’t be afraid of chaos and discomfort
- Do what you say & say what you mean
- Give abundantly to your family, team and communities