Business Development Representative
Who We Are
We are the good guys. Every year billions of dollars are laundered internationally, supporting drug trafficking, smuggling, fraud, extortion and corruption, enabling organized crime to continue their criminal activities.
CaseWare RCM (alessa.caseware.com), a division of CaseWare International Inc., is one of the fastest-growing companies creating advanced and comprehensive technologies to combat financial crime. Fighting financial crime using advanced data analytics is straight out of the movies: it’s thrilling, it’s challenging, and it’s incredibly rewarding to know you’re making a tangible difference in the world.
The cutting-edge space of Anti-Money Laundering software and advanced analytics is being driven by some of the brightest minds in the industry. Located in downtown Toronto, CaseWare RCM is in the midst of significant growth, and we are currently seeking a Business Development Representative who will join us.
About the Role
We are seeking a full-time, in-house, inside sales; Business Development Representative, reporting to the Director of Sales. In this role, you will be challenged to think and most importantly to act.
You will work independently as well as with Solutions Consultants and Regional Sales Managers to develop sales campaigns, and execute on them to uncover opportunities. We are looking for an individual who has a history of outbound business development in a B2B environment who is proficient in MS Office.
We are looking for an organized, diligent, career minded and focused professional who likes to have fun. If you are comfortable being another cog in the wheel, this is not the job for you. If you genuinely want to make a difference, in the industry as well as in the company you work for, we would love to hear from you.
We are a growing team and this position could lead to other opportunities in our growing company.
What You Will Be Doing
- Meeting and exceeding a weekly and monthly quota of outbound sales calls and number of qualified appointments booked to open the door for the sale of Caseware’s Alessa software to businesses of varying size.
- Developing, cultivating, sourcing and mining leads lists within assigned territory.
- Qualifying and nurturing inbound leads.
- Strategic follow up on leads and tracking activity using Salesforce
- Being a brand ambassador for CaseWare’s financial crime fighting products
- Providing accurate management updates on key metrics and lead generation activities
What You Need To Have
- Experience cultivating leads lists, sourcing contact details and prospecting in a B2B environment
- Experience booking 1st appointments at a Manager, Director & VP level.
- Experience using MS Office and Salesforce
- The ability to understand, position and articulate the value and/or compelling benefits of business solutions
- Demonstrated work ethic, student mentality and positive mental attitude.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- Experience in a Risk & Compliance offering and SaaS a plus!
- Professional and thorough internal and external oral and written communication as you will be collaborating with national and international clients and partners
- Ability to learn. This is an evolving space that requires constant learning on the job. While some meetings and in-house training is provided, it is expected that the successful candidate will work to keep themselves up to date with knowledge and the news.
- Integrity. Positivity. Enthusiasm. We are the good guys. What we do, and how we do it, matters.
We encourage candor, collaboration and possibility thinking. To give you an idea of what we mean, here are our core values:
- Have fun creating great customer experiences
- Your work is a reflection of you
- Celebrate us all the time
- Ego is the enemy
- Impossible – What’s that?
- S* happens – adjust and learn
- Don’t be afraid of chaos and discomfort
- Do what you say & say what you mean
- Give abundantly to your family, team and communities