Quality Assurance Team Lead
We are the good guys. Every year billions of dollars are laundered internationally, supporting drug trafficking, smuggling, fraud, extortion, and corruption, enabling organized crime to continue their criminal activities.
CaseWare RCM, a division of CaseWare International Inc. (www.caseware.com), is one of the fastest-growing companies creating advanced and comprehensive solutions (Alessa) to combat theft, money laundering, bribery and many other forms of financial crime.
Located in downtown Toronto and Ottawa, CaseWare RCM is in the midst of significant growth, and we are currently seeking a Quality Assurance Team Lead.
About the role:
As a Quality Assurance Team Lead you will partner with scrum development teams to ensure the quality of the software is consistent with the company standards. You are responsible for seeing the big picture and look at the product more from a user/customer point of view which means you are customer-focus and you ensure the entire team maintains this focus. You have a keen interest in how customers use the software to meet their business requirements.
- Must have worked in an Agile environment or is an advocate of Agile methodologies
- You will lead test automation, including but not limited to creating and executing test plans, test case development, and providing test status
- Design, build and maintain the automation testing tools and infrastructure as required
- Implement and support continuous testing of our development process
- Build and Improve pipelines for efficient and reliable testing and deployment
- Participate in troubleshooting, investigating, debugging and help define the best practice for healthier production environment
- Collaborate and build trusted relationships with various teams such as engineering, product management, and customer success.
- Work as part of a self-directed team, in which you determine your tasks on a daily basis in coordination with co-workers, rather than waiting for work to be assigned to you.
- Contribute to advancements within the teams and company.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of programming, 3+ years automated testing, 5+ years of quality assurance experience
- Experience writing test cases, creating test plans and executing tests
- Experience designing implementing load and performance tests
- Experience with client server systems and understanding of the types of issues that can be encountered
- Experience with Gherkin, Selenium WebDriver, C#, JUnit, unit testing, VS load test, JMeter
- Proficiency and experience with TDD
- Solid knowledge of and experience using Windows Server Operating Systems (2012, 2016)
- Demonstrated superior troubleshooting, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and meticulously with minimal guidance towards tight product delivery timelines.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies and continuously learning