Senior Solutions Sales Executive
Who We Are:
We are the good guys. Every year billions of dollars are laundered internationally, supporting drug trafficking, smuggling, fraud, extortion and corruption, enabling organized crime to continue their criminal activities. CaseWare RCM is one of the fastest-growing companies creating advanced and comprehensive technologies to combat financial crime.
The cutting-edge space of Anti-Money Laundering software and advanced analytics is being driven by some of the brightest minds in the industry. Located in downtown Toronto, CaseWare RCM is in the midst of significant growth, and we are currently seeking a Senior Solutions Sales Executive who will join us.
About the Role:
We are seeking a seasoned Senior Solutions Sales Executive, reporting to the Director of Sales, North America, who leverages extensive expertise to drive revenue growth He has a fantastic reputation for results and management approach. In this role, you will be challenged to think. Creating and delivering credible and unique viewpoints to help differentiate CaseWare in the market.
You will also actively work with pre-sales engineers and partners in support of sales opportunities and provide strategic impact to the industry sales go-to-market plans. We are looking for a contributor who has ideas and wants to be heard. If you are comfortable being another cog in the wheel, this is not the job for you. If you genuinely want to make a difference, in the industry as well as in the company you work for, we would love to hear from you.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Meeting and exceeding a monthly quota of new revenue generated through the sale of CaseWare’s Alessa software to businesses of varying sizes
- Developing new opportunities within assigned territory through a combination of grassroots (networking, prospecting,etc.) and strategic prospecting (working with partners, following up with past prospects, etc.)
- Developing and maintaining a wide range of relationships with customers, prospects and partners
- Creating go to market strategies and effectively managing a sales territory as defined by management, by building, maintaining and maximizing a sales pipeline
- Being a brand ambassador for CaseWare’s financial crime fighting products
- Providing accurate monthly forecasting
What You Need To Have:
- Experience selling enterprise-level software in the risk and compliance space
- Experience selling to C-level
- The ability to understand, position and articulate the value and/or compelling benefits of business solutions
- The ability to use different mediums (e.g. demonstrations, use cases) to influence executive-level decision-makers, addressing objections and aligning value proposition with their business strategy
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills in a collaborative team-oriented environment
- Ability to learn. This is an evolving space that requires constant learning on the job. While some meetings and in-house training is provided, it is expected that the successful candidate will work to keep themselves up to date with knowledge and the news.
- Integrity. Positivity. Enthusiasm. We are the good guys. What we do, and how we do it, matters.
We offer a very competitive base salary and uncapped commissions. We encourage candor, collaboration and possibility thinking. To give you an idea of what we mean, here are our core values:
- Have fun creating great customer experiences
- Your work is a reflection of you
- Celebrate us all the time
- Ego is the enemy
- Impossible – What’s that?
- S* happens – adjust and learn
- Don’t be afraid of chaos and discomfort
- Do what you say & say what you mean
- Give abundantly to your family, team and communities