Technical Support Analyst
Who we are:
We are the good guys. Every year billions of dollars are laundered internationally, supporting drug trafficking, smuggling, fraud, extortion, and corruption, enabling organized crime to continue their criminal activities.
CaseWare RCM, a division of CaseWare International Inc. (www.caseware.com), is one of the fastest-growing companies creating advanced and comprehensive solutions (Alessa) to combat theft, money laundering, bribery and many other forms of financial crime.
Located in downtown Toronto and Ottawa, CaseWare RCM is in the midst of significant growth, and we are currently seeking a Technical Support Analyst.
About the role:
The Technical Support Analyst will participate in our drive to provide the highest quality to our global network of distributors and direct customers. Your objectives will be to contribute significantly to the quality of service and customer satisfaction through your professionalism, knowledge, technical expertise and communication skill.
You will address technical issues submitted by CaseWare’s customers and distributors, via phone and portal, providing support related to the organization’s products, services, and solutions. You will consistently demonstrate the ability to manage a wide range of technical issues while maintaining the highest level of customer satisfaction. You will interact with members of our, Consulting Services, and Development Teams, as part of your day to day function. You will participate in the complete documentation of CaseWare’s products and services, and assist with the administration of our Support facing portals.
What you will be doing:
- Provide beginning to end resolution to all reported issues, for all CaseWare Alessa products and solutions
- Manage and meet the SLA requirements for our customers.
- Provide methodical guidance to customers, distribution partners, and colleagues as required.
- Manage a wide complexity range of requests and incidents.
- Ensure an efficient and qualitative case handling by following the defined support processes and tools.
- Interact with CaseWare Consulting and Development teams in reporting and documentation of Defects and Enhancement Requests.
- Perform ongoing testing of issues and resolutions, in support of the Development Teams.
- Working directly with our Consulting Services team, participate in the delivery of CaseWare solutions and Projects. This may include needs analysis, documentation, script development, testing, and installation / implementation tasks
- Continually report suggestions on improvements of internal ISO certified processes, routines and tools.
- Work and act according to Core values of organization
- BSc or diploma in Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, AWS, Windows Server, and Active Directory
- Familiar with Linux. (Able to navigate the system and know the core administration functions)
- Working knowledge of data platforms, elastic search and SQL
- Proficiency with scripting and programming languages for the purposes of automated process workflow improvements (e.g. Python, Bash Shell Scripting)
- Strong technical documentation skills, able to produce clear and concise documentation
- Experience supporting solutions in the cloud
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and work with little or no supervision
- French is an asset, both written and spoken
- Ability to join the on-call rotation supporting North American clients
Qualities & Assets:
- Competency with scripting tools and their application to monitoring and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with or exposure to Zabbix or equivalent network monitoring tools
- Understanding of networking concepts (DNS, TCP/IP, UDP, etc)
- Knowledge in network security technologies and tools including IPSEC, OpenVPN, SSL, NAT, Firewall, HIDS/NIDS
We offer a competitive salary and flexible work environment. We also encourage candor, collaboration and possibility thinking. To give you an idea of what we mean, here are our core values:
- Have fun creating great customer experiences
- Your work is a reflection of you
- Celebrate us all the time
- Ego is the enemy
- Impossible – What’s that?
- S* happens – adjust and learn
- Don’t be afraid of chaos and discomfort
- Do what you say & say what you mean
- Give abundantly to your family, team and communities