Who we are:
We are the good guys. Every year billions of dollars are laundered internationally, supporting drug trafficking, smuggling, fraud, extortion and corruption, enabling organized crime to continue their criminal activities. CaseWare RCM, a division of CaseWare International Inc. (www.caseware.com), is one of the fastest-growing companies creating advanced and comprehensive solutions (Alessa) to combat theft, money laundering, bribery and many other forms of financial crime.
Located in downtown Toronto and Ottawa, CaseWare RCM is in the midst of significant growth, and we are currently seeking a Content Writer.
About the role:
The creative and energetic person that will fill this role, will be responsible for working with our subject matter experts to develop various forms of short and long form content to build the top of our sales funnel. These will include social media posts, newsletters, blogs, eBooks, white papers and advertising copy.
The content writer will also be responsible for working closely with our digital marketers, product management teams and sales to ensure that content that adheres to company messaging and branding, supports our digital marketing strategies and meets the needs of our stakeholders.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the content writer will be:
- Developing and maintaining the company’s editorial calendar
- Creating engaging long form and short form content to support our brand awareness and lead generation objectives
- Reviewing all outward bound content to ensure that they adhere to company messaging
- Editing content as required
- Publishing content on website (WordPress) and on marketing automation platform (HubSpot)
- Collaborating with other members of the marketing team and internal/external stakeholders to ensure the success of the group and the company
Must have skills:
- An exceptional writer, communicator, proofreader and editor
- Ability to outline, research and write SEO-optimized content relevant to our target audience
- Able to repurpose content to create engaging content for different channels
- Have the ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with stringent deadline expectations
- Understands that marketing content is about performance, engagement and ROI.
- Comfortable working with WordPress
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization and search engine marketing (SEO/SEM)
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Diligence; self-motivation; willingness to learn
- Good people skills and a strong team player
- Highly adaptable, flexible and able to deal well with ambiguity
- Emotionally intelligent and able to see things from various points of view
- 3+ years of proven experience performing a similar function in the technology, financial services, ecommerce and/or fraud management sectors.
- Experience with a marketing automation tool such as Hubspot and Marketo.
- University, College and/or Post Graduate Certificate in Marketing, Business Communications, English, Journalism or a related field.
We offer a competitive salary and flexible work environment. We also encourage candor, collaboration and possibility thinking. To give you an idea of what we mean, here are our core values:
- Have fun creating great customer experiences
- Your work is a reflection of you
- Celebrate us all the time
- Ego is the enemy
- Impossible – What’s that?
- S* happens – adjust and learn
- Don’t be afraid of chaos and discomfort
- Do what you say & say what you mean
- Give abundantly to your family, team and communities