Digital Marketing Specialist
Who we are:
We are the good guys. Every year billions of dollars are laundered internationally, supporting drug trafficking, smuggling, fraud, extortion and corruption, enabling organized crime to continue their criminal activities. CaseWare RCM, a division of CaseWare International Inc. (www.caseware.com), is one of the fastest-growing companies creating advanced and comprehensive solutions (Alessa) to combat theft, money laundering, bribery and many other forms of financial crime.
Located in downtown Toronto and Ottawa, CaseWare RCM is in the midst of significant growth, and we are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist.
About the role:
The detail-oriented and energetic person that will fill this role, will be owner of all digital platforms and be responsible for establishing a strong web presence for our newly rebranded product (Alessa). Working closely with our content writer, social media specialist and events specialist, the digital marketing specialist will have a strong SEO/SEM background and be passionate about using analytics to optimize our digital presence, drive more traffic to our site and increase our lead generation from digital channels.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the digital marketing strategist will be:
- Planning, developing, recommending and executing digital marketing strategies to grow brand awareness and leads
- Managing our website (WordPress) and any other digital properties
- Managing and carrying out campaigns and SEM/SEO actions;
- Working closely with the content writer to build engaging content with appropriate keywords
- Implementing a plan to increase brand awareness and grow social media followers
- Participating in post-campaign analysis and creative brainstorming for next steps and new opportunities to increase lead generation through digital channels
- Leading efforts to build marketing automation campaigns in HubSpot
- Collaborating with other members of the marketing team and internal/external stakeholders to ensure the success of the group and the company
Must have skills:
- Passionate about SEO/SEM, web analytics and lead generation
- Ability to gather and crunch data, make sense of it, and advise on how to use digital campaigns to meet business goals
- Proficient with HTML, WordPress, HubSpot (or other marketing automation tools), Google Analytics, HootSuite (or other social media platforms), Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience with paid advertising on social platforms like Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Experience with Google Adwords and display advertising.
- Have the ability to prioritize, multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment with stringent deadline expectations
- Strong writing, reporting and presentation skills
- Possess strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Diligence; self-motivation; willingness to learn
- Good people skills and a strong team player
- Highly adaptable, flexible and able to deal well with ambiguity
- Emotionally intelligent and able to see things from various points of view
- Infectious ambition, flair, energy and enthusiasm
- 3+ years of proven experience as a digital marketing specialist
- Experience with a marketing automation tool such as Hubspot and Marketo.
- University, College and/or Post Graduate Certificate in Marketing or a related field. Journalism training or extensive writing experience is a bonus!
We offer a competitive salary and flexible work environment. We also encourage candor, collaboration and possibility thinking. To give you an idea of what we mean, here are our core values:
- Have fun creating great customer experiences
- Your work is a reflection of you
- Celebrate us all the time
- Ego is the enemy
- Impossible – What’s that?
- S* happens – adjust and learn
- Don’t be afraid of chaos and discomfort
- Do what you say & say what you mean
- Give abundantly to your family, team and communities