Liberating your compliance team from too many systems: How & Why
Does your organization suffer from “silo-sitis” where too many disparate compliance systems are resulting in missed activities, errors and excessive manual processes? Do you believe there is a better way but don’t know where to start?
In this webinar, Catherine Banks, Risk Proposition Sales Specialist at Refinitiv and Eric Hansen, Senior Risk Specialist at CaseWare RCM will discuss their experience with the downfalls of working with disparate compliance systems as well as, how to consolidate systems that lead to better identification and tracking of suspicious activities, more effective information exchange and reducing manual processes.
Topics covered include:
- Things you may not know you can do with compliance systems that work together
- How to enhance the performance of your on-boarding system for better risk profiling
- Why and how to connect your transaction monitoring system to your case management system
- Features in a case management system you need to automate regulatory reporting
- Practical tips to develop a compliance roadmap that includes technology, policies and controls